Collecting DE&I data to understand where you should focus and strengthen your business case
Before you start launching your DEI initiatives, you need a clear view of the challenges you’re trying to solve, the interventions that might work best, or how you’ll measure success.
To gain more clarity on where the organisation stands and where it’s going with its DEI-related objectives, we first must take time to establish a quantitative and qualitative DEI baseline.
- What is your engagement survey telling you – does anything stand out in terms of lack of diversity or inclusion within your organisation?
- What are your people telling you about the company culture and how included they feel at work?
- Do people from different groups feel included?
- How engaged are your people?
- How engaged are people from different groups?
- How diverse is your organisation?
- How diverse is the talent pipeline coming into your organisation?
- What is your company pay gap and pay equity gap?
Check out the 2023 Diversity Agenda insights report to see what we measure as an industry – is what you’re measuring aligned to the industry data?